AIM
acridjoke

Yellow Sub Story: Part 2 Yellow Sub Story: Part 2

Get A Life

And go through puberty... My god, I am 13 and my voice is deeper than yours...

Beatledude64 responds:

Sorry. I can't choose the time I want my puberty. Besides, I already have a life. If I didn't have a life, could I type this? Could I go to the bathroom? could I send in a movie to Newgrounds?

Story 1 - Siblings Story 1 - Siblings

That was really cool

I really like that! Good job man!

Another Day Six Another Day Six

TRUE!

-nervous — very, very dreadfully nervous I had been, and am; but why will you say that I am mad?

Well I myself am not mad, but if you dont like this, you sure as hell are!, bTW: how in the HELL did you get such high-quality sound with only 3mb?!

Fresh Aqua Fresh Aqua

Wow

Thats a really good peice of animation there and the meloncholy attitudes are a great humourous addition! Great job, hope you make m0or... It was a tad bit depressing though *cry cry*

No Brakes! No Brakes!

I dont personally like it,

but others might, 1/5

Quest for High Knowledge Quest for High Knowledge

Wow

Thats really good! Only suggestion would to make it go a bit faster, like the aliens talking... But those graphics were really amazing!

Oh yes, and Mac sux, dont EVER use mac loading bar again

Balllistic (1st segment) Balllistic (1st segment)

I can see how much effort you must have put into..

it, but the graphics are always pixily when you zoom in and its an ok movie, but i gave it 2/5

Justsurfinthru responds:

Hi there .. well poor pixelisation occurs when you are trying to make files more compact like I did here without to much video quality loss. As a reminder this is not i.e. Flash exclusive content. But instead it a mixture of flash and other layers from other programs to make the movie what it is . Then eventualy 100% was converted to flash by the use of a flash based program or programs in order to walk it thru from 2-d to 3d and still remain small in file size. Thank you for stopping in and viewing.

tha pill tha pill

Wow

That was a really good movie... Such a strong message, yet still kinda humorous!

Harsh Reality :) Harsh Reality :)

I didn't really like it

Although I do think its straight-forwardness is a bit comedical! Good job, just not my type of movie

Won't You Be My Valentine Won't You Be My Valentine